1. Check before use
(1) Tire pressure check: Check the tire pressure of each wheel, and the insufficient supplementary tire pressure.
(2) Light horn inspection: check whether the whole scooter light horn is intact
(3) Screw inspection: check and tighten the screws of the chassis, ceiling bracket, battery, etc.
(4) Vehicle cleaning: After the vehicle is parked, the surface of the vehicle is relatively dusty and needs to be cleaned in time. For closed models, open the doors and windows before use to clear the air and deodorize the interior of the vehicle.
(5) Brake inspection: Check whether the brake is sensitive and adjusted properly. The brake disc will rust to a certain degree after the vehicle is parked for a long time. When it is first used, it is necessary to drive at low speed and frequently step on the brake to derust the brake disc.
(6) Battery inspection: Before use, check the battery nut for looseness and corrosion. The battery is also discharged during parking. The battery may have a virtual charge. Even if the vehicle is fully charged, you need to charge the battery before using the vehicle.
(7) Oil and water inspection: Check for supplementary wiper water, brake oil, and rear axle gear oil.
2. Frequent use of vehicles during holidays:
Many customers use electric golf scooter for it is really convenient for those who want to play golf especially popular for elders. They need to pay attention to the following:
(1) Vehicle appearance: check the vehicle for scratches and scratches, and repair or replace damaged parts in a timely manner.
(2) Brake inspection: Check the brake fluid and adjust the rear brake pads.
(3) Walking inspection: check whether the vehicle has runaway and other phenomena, and readjust the toe.
(4) Battery inspection: Check whether the battery screws are loose and corroded. Lead acid batteries also need to check the liquid level and replenish the battery water.
(5) Chassis inspection: Check whether the bearings and rubber sleeves of the chassis are damaged. The complicated and bumpy road conditions are easy to loosen the screws. Tighten the screws of the chassis and the motor.
(6) Tire inspection: check the tire pressure and whether the tire has scratches or nails