1. Three reasons why "electric bicycle wheels" do not turn and how to troubleshoot
1. The faults of electric bicycle motors
If you wake up in the morning and find that the electric bicycle can't start, don't worry, first make sure to open the electric door lock when the battery is charged, and use a multimeter to measure the voltage of the motor lead. At this time, you can quickly determine what is wrong with the electric bicycle.
The detailed inspection method is: use a multimeter to measure the DC gear controller (2, 3) or the motor lead, and turn the speed control knob to measure whether there is voltage, and you can easily find out the fault.
If the measurement result is voltage, it can be determined that the motor is broken or the lead wire from the controller to the motor is broken; if the measurement result is no voltage, it can be judged at this time: the control circuit of the electric bicycle is faulty.
2. Brake switch and controller
Disconnect the brake power plug of the controller, and then turn the power switch.
If the electric vehicle can rotate, it is judged that the brake switch is broken and a short-circuit fault has been caused. Replace the brake switch;
If the car does not turn, use a good speed control handle to replace the original one. If the car rotates, it is determined that the original speed control handle is broken, causing the electric car to not rotate, and a new controller should be replaced.
3. Battery box contacts
Measure the contacts of the battery box to immediately identify the cause of the car not turning due to the power supply.
The measuring method is to measure the contacts of the battery box with a multimeter in the DC gear to see if there is a voltage display. If there is no voltage display, open the power lock and the indicator on the instrument panel does not light up, it is judged: the fuse fuse is broken, the fuse should be replaced, the wire is off, the welding is broken, or a new wire should be replaced;
If there is a voltage display, turn on the power lock and the indicator on the instrument panel does not light up, then it is determined that the power lock is broken, just replace it with a new lock without power on.
2. Other supplements
When you use electric bicycles on a daily basis, in addition to the "electric bicycle can't start" situation described above, you will sometimes encounter "turn on the power lock, the car will not stop, and the car will not stop". Here, the editor of "Easy Shopping" also introduces the reasons and how to troubleshoot.
1. The detection method is to disconnect the plug of the controller regulator (three-wire plugs 7, 8, 9), which can immediately identify the speed control knob or controller failure.
2. If the car does not turn after turning on the electric door lock after disconnecting the plug of the speed control knob, it is judged that the speed control knob is broken, and a new light sheet should be replaced, reinstalled and repaired.
3. If the electric door lock is turned on after disconnecting the speed control knob and the car is still running, it is judged that the controller is broken, and a new controller should be replaced at this time.