- CUSTOMER SHOW
- ABOUT US
Article from：luru 03-07-2020
Golf carts are environmentally friendly passenger vehicles designed and developed specifically for golf courses. It can also be used in resorts, villas, garden hotels, tourist attractions, etc. The vehicle has excellent performance, novel design, comfortable and safe ride, from golf courses, villas, hotels, schools to private users, will be your most convenient short-distance transportation.
1. Front axle, rear axle: McPherson independent front suspension. The suspension can increase the cabin space and improve the handling stability of the vehicle.
2. Steering system: Steering wheel height and tilt can be adjusted.
3. Electrical: instrument monitoring system. Red instrument panel transmission illumination, speedometer with electronic pulse sensor, overall control combination instrument, equipped with multi-function indicator.
4. Comfortable device: the movable top window is equipped with a crank, which can be closed in an emergency.
When driving a golf cart, keep driving at a constant speed to avoid making loud noise due to acceleration. When driving, you should always pay attention to the players around you. Once it is found that someone is preparing to hit the ball, he must stop and wait until he hits the ball before starting the cart to continue driving.
(1) Golf cart users should pay attention to the following matters:
1. The vehicle shall not exceed the rated capacity specified by the manufacturer when in use.
2. Without the approval of the manufacturer, no design modification is allowed, and no objects shall be attached to the vehicle, so as not to affect the ability and operational safety of the vehicle.
3. Modifications caused by replacing different component configurations (such as battery packs, tires, seats, etc.) must not reduce safety and comply with the requirements of this specification.
(2) Driving Road:
1. The driving road must have sufficient carrying capacity, and its maintenance must be strengthened so as not to affect the vehicle's operating safety.
2. The driving road of the vehicle must have a good view and be easy to turn. No slopes, steep slopes, narrow passages and low ceilings are allowed.
3. On roads where pedestrians or other vehicles may be encountered, the road must have sufficient width.
4. The slope of the recommended road should not exceed 25%. The top and bottom of the slope must be smoothly transitioned to prevent the bottom of the vehicle from colliding with the road. When the slope exceeds 25%, it is recommended to install signs. At this point, one must drive the vehicle with extreme care
How to save power
Electric golf cart power saving can increase driving range, electric golf cart power saving needs to pay attention to the following points:
1. Avoid rapid acceleration of electric golf carts
Starting with rapid acceleration, the current in the high-voltage circuit will be very large. Regular rapid acceleration will affect the life of the motor controller and power battery, and shorten the driving range.
2. Avoid rapid parking of electric golf carts
Try to avoid sudden braking and stopping, because sudden braking will not only accelerate the grinding of the brake lining, but also the current feedback caused by emergency braking will affect the motor controller, affecting the driving range and the life of the motor controller.
3. Maintain a stable driving speed of the electric golf cart
When the road and traffic conditions permit, the vehicle should maintain a stable driving speed. When the vehicle starts, after accelerating to a certain speed, the accelerator pedal can be properly relaxed to maintain the current speed.
4. Maintain the normal tire pressure of the electric golf cart
1. Do not store under power. The state of power loss refers to the electric golf cart, electric sightseeing car, and electric dining car. The battery is not charged in time after use, and it is prone to sulfation. The lead sulfate crystals are attached to the pole plate and block the electric ion channel. As a result of insufficient charging, the battery capacity decreases. The longer the idle time in the power-off state, the more serious the battery damage. When the battery is not in use, it should be charged once a month, which can extend the battery life.
2. Regular inspections are required. During use, if the continuous range of the electric golf cart suddenly drops by more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is likely that at least one battery in the battery pack is broken, the plate is softened, Short-circuit phenomenon such as the falling of active material of the polar plate At this time, you should go to the professional battery repair organization for inspection, repair or grouping in time.
3. Do not discharge with large current, try to avoid instantaneous large current discharge. High-current discharge can easily lead to lead sulfate crystallization, thereby damaging the physical properties of the battery plate.
4. Master the charging time. Under normal circumstances, the battery is charged at night, and the average charging time is about 8 hours. If it is a shallow discharge (the driving distance is very short after charging), the battery of the golf cart will be fully charged soon, and overcharging will occur when charging continues, resulting in the battery losing water and heating, and reducing the battery life. Therefore, the battery is best to charge once when the depth of discharge is 60%-70%. When it is actually used, it can be converted into a riding mileage, and the necessary charging is performed according to the actual situation to avoid harmful charging.
5. To prevent high temperature exposure, golf carts cannot be exposed to sunlight. Excessive temperature will increase the internal pressure of the battery and force the battery pressure limiting valve to open automatically. The direct consequence is to increase the water loss of the battery. Excessive water loss from the battery of the golf cart will inevitably lead to a decrease in battery activity and accelerate the softening of the polar plate. Fatal damage such as heating of the casing, bulging and deformation of the casing during charging.