Electric scooters can also increase the life of electric scooters. 1. Before using the electric scooter, pay attention to check whether the scooter is in good condition, such as whether the tire pressure is sufficient, whether the front and rear brakes are sensitive, whether the scooter has abnormal noises, whether the screws are loose, and whether the battery is fully charged.
2. When the scooter is just started, it should accelerate slowly to avoid sudden and rapid acceleration to damage the components. In order to increase the life of the battery and the motor, pedal assistance is applied when the scooter starts and climbs the hill.
3. On the premise of ensuring safety, frequent braking and starting should be minimized during driving to save power. When braking, the governor should be released to avoid damage to the motor and other components. When getting out of the car, the power should be turned off to prevent accidentally turning the speed controller when the car is started.
4. Pay attention when charging. Do not use other brands of chargers. The performance of each brand of charger and battery is matched. Only paired chargers can achieve good charging results.
5. The charger contains high-voltage lines. Do not disassemble it without authorization. When charging, the charger should not be covered with other items. It should be placed in a ventilated place. At the same time, avoid the liquid and metal particles from entering the charger, and avoid falling and impact to avoid damage.
2. Q: How can charging increase the service life of electric scooter batteries? A: The majority of electric bicycles sold by electric scooter manufacturers use lead-acid batteries without a memory effect. Many, now we will introduce our company's technical service department in the past few years, the experience of battery maintenance, as well as charging methods and precautions to increase battery life, are introduced to the majority of users.
1. Charge electric scooter equipment frequently, avoiding “deep discharge”. Riding electric scooters should develop the habit of charging on the day of use, and no matter how far you ride each day, it is better to recharge the battery, and do not wait to run out of charge before charging.
2. When the battery is charged in the car, the electric door lock should be closed. Do not charge the battery upside down, and try to fully charge it when charging. If you smell a strange smell or the battery temperature is too high during charging, stop charging immediately and send it to the maintenance department for inspection. When removing the battery for charging, do not touch the two ends of the electrode with wet hands or a metal such as a key to avoid burns.
3. When it is not used for a long time, it should be charged once every one month, and the battery should be stored after being fully charged. It must not be stored in a state of power loss.