Today, when the earth's resources are increasingly consumed, the editor of "Easy Buying Electric Bicycles" sincerely hopes that everyone will use electric bicycles more. Because a small electric bicycle can greatly save the earth's resources every year, and provide more care and cleanliness for our world.
Let's take a look at the energy consumption data of electric bicycles: (In order to be more intuitive, let's compare motorcycles and electric bicycles here)
1. Basic energy consumption of electric bicycles and motorcycles
Electric bicycles consume 1.2 kWh of electricity per 100 kilometers, consume 0.456 kg of standard coal, travel 10,000 kilometers per year (average driving 27.4 kilometers per day), consume 120 kWh, emit 96 kg of carbon dioxide, and 120 million electric bicycles emit 11.52 million tons of carbon dioxide. Energy consumption is 5.472 million tons of standard coal.
Motorcycles consume 2.5 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers, 10,000 kilometers per year, and 250 liters of fuel, which is 180 tons of gasoline, which is equivalent to 291.5 kg of standard coal and emits 575 kg of carbon dioxide. It is assumed that 120 million motorcycles emit 69 million tons. It can be equivalent to 34.98 million tons of standard coal.
2. More intuitive energy-saving data for electric bicycles
1. An electric bicycle instead of a motorcycle can reduce emissions by 479 kg of carbon dioxide per year when traveling 10,000 kilometers, which is equivalent to reducing the emissions of 4.79 million plastic bags (one less plastic bag is used to reduce emissions by 0.1 grams), which is equivalent to planting 26 trees (Each tree reduces 18.2 kilograms of emissions).
2. An electric bicycle can save 245.9 kilograms of carbon dioxide when traveling 10,000 kilometers per year instead of a motorcycle.
3. 120 million electric bicycles instead of motorcycles can reduce emissions of 57.48 million tons of carbon dioxide each year, which is equivalent to planting 3.14 billion trees, which is equivalent to the 1.3 billion people in China using 1,211 plastic bags less per person per day.
4. 120 million electric bicycles replace motorcycles, which is equivalent to reducing the use of 29.508 million tons of standard coal each year, theoretically reducing the use of gasoline by 30 billion liters each year.
The above is just compared with the energy consumption of motorcycles, if it is a car, then the resources saved by electric bicycles will be more. Therefore, for the sake of our earth more beautiful, please use bicycles and electric vehicles as much as possible, and reduce the use of motorcycles or cars. Protect the environment, start with me!