1. Forward / backward control: check whether the operation is correct.
2. Brake: Make sure the brake function is correct. When the brake pedal is fully depressed with appropriate pressure, the vehicle should stop smoothly and straightly.
3. Parking brake: When locked, the parking brake should lock the wheels and keep the vehicle fixed. It should be released when the accelerator pedal is depressed.
4. Reversing buzzer: When the forward / backward switch is set to the R "backward" position, the reversing buzzer should sound as a warning.
5. Steering: The vehicle should be easy to steer, and there should be no movement in the steering wheel.
6. General: All parts should be in the correct position and installed correctly. Make sure to tighten all nuts, bolts and screws.
7. Safety signs and information signs: Check to ensure that all safety signs and information signs are in place.
8. Tire: Check the correct pressure. Visually inspect daily for wear, damage, and proper inflation.
9. Battery: Check the electrolyte to ensure the correct level. Check battery terminals. The leads should be tightened and free of corrosion.
10. Charger wires, plugs and sockets: visually inspect for cracks, loose connections, and lead wear.